Lets play shall we?

Lets play shall we?

Monday, September 19, 2011

Flesh on vinyl...

Music is loud. The base vibrates me to my core. Body is showered by the  sweat,and my naked flesh is against the vinyl. Heart is racing,hair sticks to the side of my face. Nothing matters right now but my actions and my movements. Now I am free...free to be just me. Body moves in time to the music,flesh is on the vinyl. I don't need to think about you or anyone....free to be just me. A beautiful Gothic woman who has the world in the palm of her pale hand.. The lies I have been told are nothing but a memory. The fucked up day at work,gone. The worries,the no longer exists. All that matters is her,her body and the luscious beat of the drum and the pounding of the base. Thighs shake from going up and down in time,sweat continues to pour,hair drenched now. Body is one with the music....flesh on vinyl. I am who I always wanted to be,I am who I was meant to be. You don't matter,the pain does not matter,the ego trip is mine and mine alone. Mind goes to a dark place,but yet a sinister smile spreads across my face. Rusty nails in flesh,and a hammer in hand. Sex,flesh.blood,pain,lust,bliss,orgasm,love,life,you....Snapped back into the cruel reality that all this was just a thought process that began from the feeling of my flesh on the vinyl.....

3 comments:

  1. Good start. Can't wait to read more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is actually my fourth post I believe,but this is a new concept to me so. I love to write and express myself in this fashion. Thank you ever so much and I am planning on doing pod casts as well....Bites and bloody kisses to you kind sir

    ReplyDelete